If you clicked on this course with the hope of learning Spanish, let me congratulate you. It’s common for us in CAD to see people from the US in Tijuana, Mexico wanting to learn Spanish. However, not everybody is looking to learn this beautiful language.
I’ll be brief… The Spanish language may open doorways to multiple opportunities in Mexico, Spain and other Spanish speaking countries. There’s a quote that says “Learn a new language and get a new soul” and from a Spanish speaking native, I can guarantee you that you won’t regret learning also the cultural aspect of the language.
Now, What’s good for you with this course? First, this is a FREE COURSE, you can’t go wrong from there. Second, if you want to you can ask for a certificate which you can link to your LinkedIn profile, but that’s an extra.
And finally, if you like the culture and the language, you can get a follow up with one of our Spanish CAD Guides.
“Give your mind a chance to travel through foreign languages“
– Neil Simon
Learn Spanish with natives
Now, you might not get a feel for the course we just introduced you. If this is the case, let us give you some other options to learn Spanish in a different way, the Mexican way.
Read closely, IF: You’re LEVEL 1 and don’t know where to start, you learn better with videos or audios, or you are more ahead on the road and you want to practice the language through conversation, you might find THE FOLLOWING interesting.
Do you want to be accompanied on-site or online all the way, until you can converse with a Spanish native speaker? This option is for you.
Do you know Udemy? Well… we created a course where you can start learning Spanish from ZERO.
- You’ll start off fortifying basic topics like ABC. The goal is for you to get familiarized with the sounds in Spanish.
- You’ll master the numbers (how to pronounce and write them).
- You’ll learn how to greet naturally in a formal context.
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about pronouns. This will help you get your Spanish game to a natural level. For example, Which proper situations should you use the pronoun “Usted”?
- You’ll learn How to introduce Yourself from SCRATCH.
- You’ll learn how to tell/ask for time.
- You’ll learn how to read in Spanish. We’ll practice with you some new sounds you’ll be needing.
- You’ll learn how to structure your Dailly Routine. In other words, about Reflexive Verbs.